Oscar Jack's Tattoo Parlour
Welcome to Oscar Jack's Tattoo Parlour, Guest!

To know more about Oscar Jack's Tattoo Parlour, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You
Welcome to Oscar Jack's Tattoo Parlour, Guest!

To know more about Oscar Jack's Tattoo Parlour, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By Ben's Pc Service

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the website feel free to look around and leave a message!

How do I care for my tattoo?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve b
Oscar Jack's Owner
steve b

How do I care for my tattoo? Empty
PostSubject: How do I care for my tattoo?   How do I care for my tattoo? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 pm

There are several sites that tell you the best way to take care of your tattoo, weather it is a new piece or an old faded tatt.
But we have set out our after care based on what we feel is the best for Our Clients, although you may feel that what you have been told elsewhere is the correct information, this is for you to decide.
Firstly, congratulations on your new tattoo.
I should like to say that the first five days of your new tattoo's life is the most important, and this period is crutial in how bright or clear your new tatt will end up.
Dont's.
Don't subject your new tattoo to the harmful UV rays of bright sunlight.
Don't saturate with water, avoid swimming and bathing. (light showers are OK)
Don't pick the scabs, and aviod abrasion to the area.
Don't get it dirty,

Do's
Do put your after care cream on between 2-5 times a day wrinse off any old remnance with cool clean water and antibacterial hand wash before hand ( We promote from the tattoo aftercare company uk.)
Do pat dry only after a shower.
Do after five days feel free to use a skin conditioning cream that has no colourings or scents, this will keep the tattoo bright and good for years to come.

Smile
Plenty more advice can be given on specific tattoo related questions. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

How do I care for my tattoo?
Page 1 of 1